Shew man I know it. A year ago yesterday is when Daniel Mack died in his severe car crash.
And someone I have always looked up to died Wednesday. But Toby would want us to be strong. I still hear him saying "HEY D.J.!!!"
Jeez, I don't know about you guys, but these past few weeks have been a living nightmare..
Tom Turner passed away...
Old Tobe passed away...
One of my ferrets died...
Another one of my ferrets is very, very weak (can't even walk)...
What's going to happen next? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Anyone else having a series of bad events, too?
Officially retired
Shew man I know it. A year ago yesterday is when Daniel Mack died in his severe car crash.
And someone I have always looked up to died Wednesday. But Toby would want us to be strong. I still hear him saying "HEY D.J.!!!"
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Yep, I've had a couple of family members pass away recently too.
I feel fortunate that I was able to chat with Ole Tob about his favorite high school football team. He was a true fan. Also a great guy the best I could tell by chatting online. He will definitely be missed around here. I feel bad that I didn't get to talk with him recently.
We should live every day like there's no tomorrow. Treat everyone with the kindness you would if you knew you would never see them again. Sometimes this can be true!
Rest in peace my friend. Everytime I hear those cowbells clanging at Gate City, I'll be thinking of you. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Our bells will be alot louder this season. I know I'm gonna be teary eyed everytime we ring'em. Toby always went down to greet the boys on their way to the field. Since he won't be there physically, I think he'd get after me if I didn't go down there for him. If the good Lord's willin, I'll be there greeting them from now on. I'm not taking Toby's place by no means, I feel Toby would say "man somebody's gotta do it for me". This will be a special season for me and our buddies. We may win'em all, we may lose'em all. The spirit in that stadium this year will never be matched again. I believe that. We'll ring'em for ya Tob. You won't have to get on us again for "slackin".
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
Bookmarks